[Resolved] Smooth Scroll

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Smooth Scroll

Home Forums Support Smooth Scroll

• This topic has 21 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Aha, try removing equal heights from the grid columns in the contact section (equal_heights=”false” in the shortcode).

Andy

Just added this, it still jumps up, but I don’t think quite as much now?. It’s still not quite reaching the start of the section though.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Any other columns on the page? Or anything else manipulating the height of elements on the page?

Andy

Yes the Map section and FAQs used columns so I added equal_heights=”false” to those and it’s mostly fixed now!.
    When turning sticky nav back on there is some slight overlap with the FAQ section on desktop/mobile and also on the Contact Us section on mobile only when clicking anchor links from the Terms page, but I think we can live with that as it’s not covering the section title, unless you can suggest trying anything else?.

Thanks Tom.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Unfortunately there’s not much we can do when navigating from a separate page, as the smooth scroll script can’t initiate.

Andy

ok no problem, I think I’ll close this now. Will that Smooth Scroll code you gave me be included in the next GPP update? Thank you for all the help!.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Absolutely! Thanks for helping me with the bug 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.