[Resolved] Slow edit and big CSS

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Slow edit and big CSS

Home Forums Support Slow edit and big CSS

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ricardo

Hi,

I managed to create a table with generateblocks because it seemed the right way to make it responsive and to give the style I wanted.

You can see it here:

https://bitcoinpoker.space/pt/bitcoin-poker-freerolls/

I did it by duplicating 2 basic row styles, using the block duplicate function. There are some exceptions, but most of it are 2 duplicated rows, with different text.

The problem here is that the editing became very slow. it’s like a computer with lacks of RAM.

And also, the CSS file became a little bigger than it should be.

For the site visitor, if I use cache, it’s ok.

And I think that, for me, there’s noting I can do, except increase the server power. Notice that I don’t have this issue in any other page or site.

Mostly I wanted to share this with you, because this may be a kind of situation where generateblocks can improve.

Best regards,
    Ricardo

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Ricardo,

I’m impressed with that table! Good job ๐Ÿ™‚

And also, the CSS file became a little bigger than it should be.

I believe this issue can be improved if you use the global styles in the GB Pro:
    https://docs.generateblocks.com/article/global-styles/

Ricardo

Hi.

Thank you for your words ๐Ÿ™‚

That it will fix.

Anyway, I would like to suggest to include a similar feature on free version.

Regards,
    Ricardo

Marcel

Hi, Leo!
    Let me ask a question: if I use GenerateBlocks Pro and create a block with a global style on website A, would I be able to export/import that block and use it on website B if GenerateBlocks Pro is installed on the second website?
    If the answer is positive, could you confirm that global style will be applied on website B?
    Thank you!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Global Styles are saved as a Post Type. So you can export them from the Tools > Export. Once imported to the new site they should be available as global style option in the post editor.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.