- This topic has 12 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 6 months ago by Leo.
November 1, 2017 at 12:54 pm #414454Jason Westbrook
How would I make the slide-out navigation text a specific color I can control separate from the other defaults set in the customization options? Ideally I can control that text color so its not effected by any other presets anywhere.
Thanks for the help!GeneratePress 1.4GP Premium 1.4.3November 1, 2017 at 1:02 pm #414463Jason Westbrook
Also the ability for the “x” on top of the slideout to be same color as slideout text only.November 1, 2017 at 6:05 pm #414582LeoStaffCustomer Support
You should be able to use the CSS here: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/changing-navigation-colors/
Not sure what you mean by “x”? The one by the text MENU when slideout navigation is activated?November 2, 2017 at 8:26 am #415013Jason Westbrook
I tried a few different things and couldn’t seem to get it to do anything. I admit I am a little lost. I’d like the primary navigation text color to stay the same but change the slide-out nav text to white. Did I miss something?
Sorry for the inconvenience.November 2, 2017 at 9:16 am #415057LeoStaffCustomer SupportNovember 2, 2017 at 9:24 am #415068Jason Westbrook
Bro that worked great. Two more small requests and I am out of your hair.
1. How would I place a “white x” above the slide-out menu so when users want to close the slide-out they can click off canvas or click the x.
2. Also what would the css be to had a hover effect on the slide-out text so it goes a little darker than white when hovered?November 2, 2017 at 9:51 am #415084Jason Westbrook
I was able to get the “x” to work. Just need help with
#2…”Also what would the css be to had a hover effect on the slide-out text so it goes a little darker than white when hovered?”
*Noticed when I click the “x” on the slid-eout it works but changes to the hamburger menu on slide-out. Is that a bug or something I did wrong?November 2, 2017 at 11:15 am #415143LeoStaffCustomer SupportNovember 2, 2017 at 12:16 pm #415179Jason Westbrook
Thanks that worked great! Any idea on the weird bug I seem to be experiencing?
1. Click on “menu” for slide-out to trigger.
2. Click the X to close out slid-eout.
3. Click Menu for slid-eout again and it changes to hamburger icon instead of staying on the x icon.November 2, 2017 at 5:08 pm #415275LeoStaffCustomer SupportNovember 2, 2017 at 6:27 pm #415295Jason Westbrook
Try it on mobile or move screen down to mobile version. You’ll see what I mean. Very weird.November 2, 2017 at 6:41 pm #415309Jason Westbrook
update: I changed it from fa-times to fa-angle-left and its not doing it anymore. weird.November 3, 2017 at 8:16 am #415623
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.