[Support request] Slide out navigation not showing up

Home Forums Support [Support request] Slide out navigation not showing up

Home Forums Support Slide out navigation not showing up

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    xi

Hi there, im a newbie on wordpress and website building.
    now im using GPpremium and elementor together, i want to setup the slideout navigation for social icons,
    but nomatter what i do, the navigation doesn’t show up at all?

i use elementor to make the header, so i disable the header, primary en secondary navigations of GP,
    Footer is by using GP
    slideout navigation is set to be on right side, “on” on both pc and mobile device
    A menu with all social icons (custom links) are registered to slideout navigation.

but nothing shows up, can some one please help?
    Many thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I believe you are using Elementor nav widget/nav menu?

If so it’s replacing GP’s menu which is why it isn’t showing up.

The menu system is currently all from Elementor.

xi

i use a header template from elementor, i put the menu inside one of the column of the elementor header.
    now i’ve disabled it in the condition of elementor, but the slideout navi of GP still not showing up.

before when i didn’t disable the navigation/header of GP(navi menu is together with GP header on the right side), there is 2 primary navigation on my site, one from GP another from elementor, so i guess the elementor navi doesn’t interfere GP navi, GP navi has its priority?

:S

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I’m not 100% how Elementor’s nav widget works but it definitely overwrites GP’s navigation if you are using it.

As you can see here the entire header and menu system is from Elementor currently:
    http://www.screencast.com/t/oWbgg7y0e

It’s not psosible to insert GP’s slideout navigation inside Elementor’s header unfortunately.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.