[Resolved] Site Tagline Font size Setting

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Site Tagline Font size Setting

Home Forums Support Site Tagline Font size Setting

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dave

Hi there – I was kind of mystified by what appears to be a missing option to change the Mobile Size of the Site Tagline in the Customizer. Seems odd because there is a Mobile Size setting for the Site Title.

I would really like to have that option, assuming I am just not seeing it for some reason.

In the meantime, does anyone know a workaround?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Currently it doesn’t exist, as the tagline is usually small enough to work on desktop and mobile.

However, responsive options for all font sizes and spacing elements are coming soon.

For now, you can use some CSS:

@media (max-width: 768px) {
        .site-description {
            font-size: 13px;
        }
    }
    Dave

Thanks Tom! As it happens, the site I am working on required the Site Title to be reduced in size on mobile, which brought it down to being smaller in size than the Site Tagline on mobile. The title and tagline are both quite large for Desktop in this particular case. Under most circumstances the issue I am having on the mobile end probably wouldn’t happen.

I eventually brought down the Site Tagline to a smaller size on desktop to accommodate the situation, but it would have been better to have a mobile setting for that too.

Thank you for the CSS! GP is a great theme!

Dave

P.S. I just wrote a long overdue favorable review for GP. Sorry for the delay on doing that.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thank you! I really appreciate that 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.