[Support request] site slow's down

Home Forums Support [Support request] site slow's down

Home Forums Support site slow's down

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    RAF

Hello,

On GT metrix my sites has no good result for speed because off image size:

– Serve scaled images: F(0)
    – Inline small css: D(60)
    – Optimize images: D(66)
    All my images are optimized AGGRESSIVE with Imagify. I thought it was a problem wit Imagify so i send them a email and this is there answer:
    Hey,

Thanks for your patience!

Your theme loads larger image sizes and resizes the appearance of those images through HTML and/or CSS attributes. This results in the browser downloading a larger image file than the dimensions actually applied displaying the image.

A solution would be for the theme to provide a selection of different image sizes for the browser to choose from, or (if that’s not possible, for example for CSS background images), to serve the image in a smaller size that would fit its actual presentation.

This type of issue is not related to Imagify; it should be addressed by the theme provider.

Best Regards

How would you rate my reply?
    Great Okay Not Good

Marko Nikolic
    Twitter: @imagify
    Discover the best WordPress caching plugin: http://wp-rocket.me

So I’m not a developer, i’m building this site for own use.
    The page were talking about is http://www.parhazaar.com/home-3 it’s going to be my homepage in the near future.

I would appreciate some help 🙂

Greetings

Raf

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

It seems all of the images on that page are being added by Elementor. Do they have an option to include a smaller image size? If not, you may need to resize the image before uploading it.

Let me know if you need more info 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.