[Support request] site scrolls slowly up

Home Forums Support [Support request] site scrolls slowly up

Home Forums Support site scrolls slowly up

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Key Largo

my not published site “keramikgasse.de” (at the moment you are forwarded to a subdomain) has the problem, that it scrolls automatically slowly to the top. the “back to top” function is not activated at the moment.

is this a known problem in GP?

everything is updated to the latest versions.

greatings from germany
    michael / key

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can’t seem to see the problem. Do you have to do anything special to trigger the issue?

Let me know.

Key Largo

thx for the fast answer!

i can not see what might be the caution for the problem. i changed meanwhile the mouse and the keyboard, but the problem is still there.

there is -one- more side, where i have the problem sometimes. it is the side of a german news magazine called “spiegel online”. all other sides i have visited do not have the problem.

it only happens with chrome, not with FF or edge. so i deactivated all chrome extensions, but that is also not the problem.

i also searched for a virus, cleaned the cache, but the problem is still there…

so i decided to ask here.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm that’s strange. I’m using chrome to test and don’t see the problem still:
    http://www.screencast.com/t/PlxSWSs4

Key Largo

i asked yesterday in a german WP-group on FB. there also no one has the problem. it seems, that only my pc has this complication.

Key Largo

i see now your video: you are on the subdomain “sl.keramikgasse”. the problem is on “keramikgasse” what is not published at the moment. you are forwarded to “sl.keramikgasse”.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Does it still happen when you deactivate all other plugins?

Any scripts added to the site (Smooth scroll etc..)?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.