[Resolved] Site Scrolls Past Footer – Max Mega Menu is the Guilty Party

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Site Scrolls Past Footer – Max Mega Menu is the Guilty Party

Home Forums Support Site Scrolls Past Footer – Max Mega Menu is the Guilty Party

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    robmac

Hi Tom/Leo,

I’ve recently installed a plugin “Max Mega Menu” to give me some additional Menu layout options on my site. I’ve now noticed that it causes my site to scroll past the footer. I’ve switched the plugin OFF and my site goes back to scrolling only to the footer.

Would you mind, if possible, suggesting please a fix? ie, with Max Mega Menu activated, still having the scroll stop at the footer, please?

I’ve looked through “Max’s” settings…..but nothing’s jumping out at me. Any help appreciated thank you.

Regards,
    Robert.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

That’s weird. No one reported this with Max Mega Menu before.

Can you try contacting their support first to see if it’s an issue on their end?

Keep us posted 🙂

robmac

Thank.

I asked a coder colleague and they came up with some CSS that appears to have resolved it. I’ll share it below, in the unlikely event anyone else should ever share my luck and have the same type of problem and be on the hunt for a solution!

ul.mega-sub-menu {
    display: none!important;
    }
    .mega-menu-item:hover > ul.mega-sub-menu, .mega-menu-item:hover > ul.mega-sub-menu ul.mega-sub-menu
    {
    display: block!important;
    }

cheers!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you found the solution and thanks for sharing!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.