Cyber Week Sale! Get $20 off GP Premium, $40 off our new Lifetime license, and 45% off license renewals/extensions! Learn more

[Resolved] site on mobile device is not centered

Home Forums Support site on mobile device is not centered

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sam

Recently I’ve noticed that content on my site has become smaller and has been pushed to the left when viewing on mobile devices. It was centered and responsive, but now looks terrible. I tried updating to the new wordpress and updated the theme, plugins etc.. and it made it worse. Can anyone help?
    Cheers,
    Sam

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Sam,

Any chance you can link me to your site?

Sam

Hi Tom,

I had my site down for maintenance and just figured I’d redo it from scratch to see if that fixed it, but it hasn’t.
    The nav bar disappears when viewing on mobile devices, and the content is still not centered.
    Also, the gigpress plugin that I have bleeds over the edge of the main container.

Can you please help?

Regards,

Sam

bdbrown

Sam – please post a link to your site. We really need to be able to see it to troubleshoot the problem. Thanks.

Jamie

I’m having an issue with the mobile view being pushed to the side after a few seconds. I’ve looked for an issue plugin or code, but I’m not really for sure what I’m looking for =/ I just configured JetPack mobile view, but that didn’t do anything for the layout issue, but did change the content seen. Any suggestions?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Jamie,

If you have Jetpack’s Mobile Theme activated, it takes over the GP responsive styling completely, so the shift would be a Jetpack specific issue.

GP comes fully responsive without the mobile theme module, might be worth checking out 🙂

Jamie

I will probably be buying you another cup of coffee soon. Such an easy fix and I thought I checked it before it was activated, but I guess not. Thanks so much!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.