[Resolved] Site Logo wont change

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Site Logo wont change

Home Forums Support Site Logo wont change

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    troyw

Hey guys,
    Just a quick one. I am using your ‘Vacation’ Site from the Site Library and the Logo won’t change. I am adding the Logo image to Customizer> Site Identity> Logo as I usually would, but the ‘Vacation’ logo remains. Tried clearing Cache etc, but cannot replace the default Logo?

Not sure if this is related, but I am also unable to drag & drop images into the Media Library. Instead I have to upload manually?

Thanks

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi,

By default, ‘Vacation’ site uses a Header Element w/ “Merge with Content” set to “Merge” on the Site Header tab.

Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Elements and you should be able to see an Element named “Home Merge”. Edit this element.

Once you’ve opened it, go to the “Site Header” tab.

On the Site Header tab, you should be able to see a “Site Logo” option. This is where you change the remaining ‘Vacation’ logo.

troyw

There it is! Thanks Elvin.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Nice one.

No problem. πŸ™‚

Douglas

Elvin, I did this and it worked, but only for the front page . I went to the “Display Rules” tab -> General , then selected “Entire Site”, then updated. Still only worked for the front page. all other pages still have the “Vacation” logo. I also changed the logo in the customizer -> Site Identity -> Logo.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    thanks

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Douglas,

Can you open a new topic for this? So you can use the private information text field to provide the site details so we can inspect it. πŸ˜€

Note: Check if your site’s Header Element. There’s a logo placement there as well. πŸ˜€

Douglas

I’ll open a new topic right now. Thanks

Douglas

Opened a new topic…
    I’ve already changed the logo in both the Site Header element (which fixed the front page logo), and in the regular customizer Site Identity – > logo. The pages other than the front page show no change… Cleared the cache, but still a no go.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks, Let’s continue the discussion there. πŸ˜€

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.