[Support request] Site Logo Not Showing

Home Forums Support Site Logo Not Showing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jabien

Hey guys,

I can not for the life of me get my logo to show after switching to Generate Press. I have tried deactivating my caching plugin and cloudflare and still can’t get it to show up.

I am using the latest version of GP and Elementor.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Jabien

Also, I read through about 30 other posts and none of those solutions seemed to work or apply to my situation.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you disable any cache plugins and any image optimization/lazy loader plugins you’re using so i can take a closer look.

Jabien

Hi David,

I have cleared the cache and disabled the plugin and cdn.

Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Looks like you’re using gumlet ? So the image URL you added in Elementor is broken. Try replacing the image in your elementor template to see if that repairs it.

Jabien

I totally forgot about Gumlet. Replacing the image did not work but if I exclude the image from Gumlet, it does work. That seems weird to me since all of the other images on the site work fine.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Another user had a similar experience with Gumlet – but its not Theme related, as none of that template is coming from the theme….. As a logo that is fairly static in size and cacheable it sort of makes sense to exclude if from Gumlet anyway 🙂

Jabien

Thanks David.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.