[Resolved] Site Logo not loading

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Site Logo not loading

Home Forums Support Site Logo not loading

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Gloria

Hi,

I tried to upload my logo onto my site. The logo loaded but it’s so small and barely visible.

The logo dimensions are: 340.55kb
    6626x3096px

My site: mumsinvited.com

Kindly let me know what’s wrong?

Thank you

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Navigation Logos size is defined by the Menu Item height – go to Customizer > Layout > Primary Navigation and increase the Menu Item height.

Gloria

Thanks. I was able to adjust the logo appropriately. Although, I encountered a little issue with the menu. The menu height increased considerably which isn’t to my liking. Especially, when the menu is highlighted.

Is there any way, I can reduce that while leaving the logo at a visible size?

Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try adding this CSS:

.navigation-branding img, .site-logo.mobile-header-logo img {
        height: 100px;
    }

Adjust the height to suit.

Gloria

I added the CSS code but no difference. Can you check the site on Mobile please to fully understand what I’m saying?

The menu (homepage, about and blog) are still the same size. Extra spaced and I still can’t adjust it.

The logo is fine but once I increase the logo, the menu is increased as well becoming extra large.

Looking forward to your expert advice. Thanks.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I think the main issue here is that your logo image has an excessive amount of top and bottom padding:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/LgyDbIsEG

Can you try re-cropping the image? Then it should work a lot better with the menu item height option.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Gloria

Thanks Leo. I’ve finally resolved the issue by cropping the logo. Really grateful to you and David. Many thanks.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.