[Support request] site Logo not appearing on desktop but does appear on mobile

Home Forums Support [Support request] site Logo not appearing on desktop but does appear on mobile

Home Forums Support site Logo not appearing on desktop but does appear on mobile

• This topic has 12 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Matt

I’m not sure why but my logo does not appear on the desktop version it’s uploaded it just doesn’t appear anymore. Not even sure what I did to make it disappear cause I wasn’t paying attention when it did disappear. I just want it to look like the mobile version does with the logo.

At any point, I can give you a wp login and pass to to check it out yourself.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can link us to the site in question?

You can edit the original topic and use the private URL field.

The current URL isn’t a valid URL.

Let me know 🙂

Matt

original is edited. I had the password and login added in to the private url field to view the website. that was causing the link to fail.

Matt

Can you see previous edits by the user so if I post login and pass then edit to remove it. You can see it?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I still need the username and password to view the site unfortunately.

Can you provide it here? It should be useless to other users as they can’t see the site URL.

Unfortunately I cannot see the previous edits.

Let me know 🙂

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Matt

It makes things get screwy when I do that but the logo is back. Which could be caused by the max mega menu. But the mega menu isn’t going anywhere. I’ve already gone pro with it so coin has been spent. I figure we can find another work around. You’re smart. 😉 Screen Shot below.

View post on imgur.com

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I’m not seeing the issue on the live site. Can you make it show so I can try to provide a solution?

Matt

alright it is appearing the way you need to see now.

Matt

Would you like to combine this current topic with the other one I placed? You asked me on a previous support ticket to split up the questions so I did. I didn’t even think about it but they might be related.
    https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/help-centering-navigation-icons/

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try adding this CSS:

.main-navigation.has-branding .inside-navigation {
        flex-direction: row-reverse;
    }
    Matt

Alright that got it to the correct side, it has moved but the site logo doesn’t look like I’d like. There’s a huge wrong color in the background and I was hoping to have it look like it does on mobile. Just the logo nothing else.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm not exactly sure what you mean but try this CSS:

.nav-aligned-left .navigation-branding {
        margin-right: auto;
    }

The background color is set in the customizer under Colors > Primary Navigation.

Let me know if this helps 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.