[Resolved] Site library & top image

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Site library & top image

Home Forums Support Site library & top image

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bradborland

I have two quick questions that are hopefully easy enough to answer:

1. Regarding the site library – I have GP Premium and just noticed I have a site library. How does it work? If I decide to use one of the sites from the library will it replace my current site? If so, will all of my information transfer over along with all of the modules as well?

2. I noticed in the GP example (for the template) it displays a large full-width picture at the top. I don’t know how to replicate that ability. Any advice?

Thanks so much!
    Brad

bradborland

Okay, I’m a bit more confused – and I apologize for my ignorance on all this.

So, GP is basically a platform for other themes? How do I get the most out of GP?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

1. The sites in the library are meant to be installed on fresh sites. They basically give you a head start to various designs, which you can then go into and adjust (swap out content and images). I don’t suggest installing them over existing content.

2. Which site are you referring to? It’s likely using the Page Header module, but it could be using a page builder.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

bradborland

1. Okay that sums it up. Thanks!

2. Here is a link to the image/example. It is the large image below the nav bar.

https://wordpress.org/themes/generatepress/

Thanks for your help!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Ah, that’s just the featured image.

You can learn more about replicating that screenshot here: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/replicating-the-screenshot/

bradborland

Thanks so much!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You’re welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.