[Resolved] Site Library Theme

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Site Library Theme

Home Forums Support Site Library Theme

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Frank

Hi,

I am using GP Pro and am trying to choose a theme in the GP site library for my new AFFILIATE MARKETING website on guitars. I am looking for something with a bold landing page that is really dazzling but functional and fast-loading. There are so many themes to choose from that I’m not sure what to choose. It would be great if you can please provide me with some suggestions.

Thank You,
    Frank

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I feel like quite a few of our site library templates can be used for this purpose – you really have to ignore the demo content when looking at the templates and imagine your own content in them.

Do you have an example of what you are looking for?

Frank

Something with a hero image that loads a landing page with my latest post and the option to view the blog roll from the top menu. I realize a lot of this can be customized within the theme. I am just looking for something that is catchy looking, fun, and easy to navigate with lots of graphics.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

something that is catchy looking, fun, and easy to navigate with lots of graphics.

It’s a really tough question to answer as is more about personal preferences and I feel like lots of our site library templates match those requirements.

I would recommend looking at the templates from Mike Oliver to start with and see if that’s the style you are after.

Frank

Thanks, Leo. Are the templates from Mike Oliver and others as fast and well-written as the templates by Generate Press?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yes ๐Ÿ™‚

All the sites under the Standard filter should have great performance.

Frank

Do the themes under the page builder filter Elementor and Beaver Builder have slower performance?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yes – page builder sites tend to be slower.

You can test them out by using the direct links to the template like this:
    https://gpsites.co/site-name/

So for Dev, it would be:
    https://gpsites.co/dev

Frank

Ok, Great. Thanks for your help, Leo!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.