[Support request] Site library issue

Home Forums Support [Support request] Site library issue

Home Forums Support Site library issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kim

Hi, I am trying to get the Tasty theme on my blog, I have done everything and now I’m stuck at the site library backup options. It doesn’t let me click it until I have checked the box next to it, even then it doesn’t allow me to just choose No.1! I did have the Crimson Rose theme but decided I needed GP premium. Please help me.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Just to confirm, you’ve checked the box that says “I understand that this step will overwrite my Customizer settings…..”

But the Backup options button is still not clickable?

If so can you temporarily deactivate other plugins you might be using?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Kim

Hi Ive clicked the box and lets me click it but I only want the first step not the demo stuff. It won’t let me do that.

thank you for responding.
    Kim

Kim

Hi, after it downloads the file when I click on the blue button, and I click on it, it tells me that I dont have the app for it. It says ” This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or if one is already installed, create an association in the default apps settings page.

I am a novice and have no idea how to do this.

Help, I’m drowning!
    Kim

Kim

The only plug in I have now is Blue host and Generate press.

Kim

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

You don’t actually need to install the downloaded file – that’s just the backup of your current setup.

Can you please first take a look at this article here and make sure to follow the step?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-the-site-library/

It has a step by step video and detailed description of each step.

We are here to help ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.