[Support request] Site is down with 404 error

Home Forums Support [Support request] Site is down with 404 error

Home Forums Support Site is down with 404 error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Humble

Last 2/3 days My website is down ( humblec.com) and every page gives 404 :

I recently received an automated email from wordpress saying one of the plugin is broken ;

———

Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email.

In this case, WordPress caught an error with one of your plugins, BBpress Admin.

First, visit your website (https://www.humblec.com/) and check for any visible issues. Next, visit the page where the error was caught (https://www.humblec.com/wp-admin/options-general.php?page=bbpress-options-admin.php) and check for any visible issues.

Please contact your host for assistance with investigating this issue further.

If your site appears broken and you can’t access your dashboard normally, WordPress now has a special “recovery mode”. This lets you safely login to your dashboard and investigate further.

https://www.humblec.com/wp-login.php?action=enter_recovery_mode&rm_token=i2yiONI518JkS3iVEjldM0&rm_key=vtj4DpDfpbgsS27QoWHbsk

To keep your site safe, this link will expire in 1 day. Don’t worry about that, though: a new link will be emailed to you if the error occurs again after it expires.

When seeking help with this issue, you may be asked for some of the following information:
    WordPress version 5.4
    Current theme: GeneratePress (version 2.4.2)
    Current plugin: BBpress Admin (version 0.1.3)
    PHP version 7.3.13

Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 38 of the file /home2/humblecc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-admin/bbpress-options-admin.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function bb_option() in /home2/humblecc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-admin/bbpress-options-admin.php:38
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home2/humblecc/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): bbpress_options_admin_page(”)
    #1 /home2/humblecc/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
    #2 /home2/humblecc/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #3 /home2/humblecc/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(254): do_action(‘settings_page_b…’)
    #4 /home2/humblecc/public_html/wp-admin/options-general.php(10): require_once(‘/home2/humblecc…’)
    #5 {main}
    thrown
    ———-

I disabled 3 wordpress plugins in my site related to bbpress but still its not up. need urgent help on this.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you try temporarily disabling all other plugins, and removing any Child Theme functions or code you may have in GP Hooks. This will determine wether there is a 3rd part conflict.

Humble

Hi david,
    I have around 35 plugins, you want me to disable all ?

Humble

When I disabled all the plugins , the site is back up and running I believe.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

In that case, I would activate each plugin one by one until the issue happens again. That will narrow it down to the specific plugin causing issues.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.