[Resolved] Site Header: Different design if background image not merged?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Site Header: Different design if background image not merged?

Home Forums Support Site Header: Different design if background image not merged?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Martin

On my homepage I have a background image that I have set to merge with the site header using Page Headers. However, on internal pages I don’t merge background images with the site header.

This throws up a problem because the image/video background used on my homepage is dark so I have set the logo color to white, along with the menu navigation links. This works great on the homepage, but is less than ideal for internal pages!

How do I change the styling of the site header on pages other than the homepage (or have the homepage site header different than the default settings applied in the customizer)? Do I need to do this manually via CSS, or is there a ninja-GP setting somewhere under the hood?

Martin

I guess to be more succinct, I want to know how to edit the styling of the site header content if a Page Header is not used. I see in Page Headers that I can change navigation colors, but I don’t see any way to change the logo.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you link me to the site in question?

You can edit the original topic and use the private URL field.

Let me know 🙂

Martin

It’s localhost, so I can’t link. I’ve linked to a screenshot in the private URL.

The top image is from the homepage and looks good. The bottom is from an internal page. For these internal pages, I want to use a logo with a darker typeface (I realize I can change the navigation link color through customizer and then override this when using Page Headers but I am stumped when it comes to using a different logo, if that is even possible).

Martin

I just saw the ability to swap out the logo inside Page Header settings. I can’t believe I didn’t notice this before! Problem solved. Thank you!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Ahh glad you figured out!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.