[Resolved] Site Header

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Site Header

Home Forums Support Site Header

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi JANE,

We still need to move the logo up so it is directly to the left of the menu like the original site

Step 1 in my previous reply should do. But I’m not seeing the changes.

Any chance you can provide admin access to the staging site so we can take a look at the backend?

JANE

I followed one of the videos on elements to create a Custom Footer. I created a new footer menu in the Custom Footer, but I couldn’t control the spacing between the menu items to make it look like the one on the site I am trying to duplicate. it doesn’t seem to acknowledge more than on space bar. How can I increase the spacing between the menu items?

The location of the original site is below.

JANE

I also still want to take care of the header, and I am providing access to the staging site below, so you can see what is there.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Jane,

The login info is incorrect, can you check?

JANE

I can’t see what I put before. Tried again below.

JANE

Should work.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Thank you Jane! I was able to login.

I checked the Navigation Location in Appearance > Customize > Layout > Primary Navigation. Can you change this into Float Right first?: https://share.getcloudapp.com/L1u98y4r

JANE

Thank you. I saw your screen shot and that made sense. I was confused, because the primary navigation was already set to align right. There’s a lot to learn here.

Can you help me with my other question about the spacing on the footer menu?

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Jane,

For the footer issue as it’s not related to the original topic, can you open a new topic?

Thanks!

JANE

Okay, thanks for your help.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

You are welcome 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.