[Resolved] site crashing when adding JSON-LD at wp_head hook

Home Forums Support [Resolved] site crashing when adding JSON-LD at wp_head hook

Home Forums Support site crashing when adding JSON-LD at wp_head hook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sergio

Hi,

I’m trying to add some structured data to my website using JSON-LD. At first I’d like to add the same data for every page, then I’ll start modifying it.

I’ve tried to add it to the wp_head GP hook, but when I do it, WordPress crashes. Chrome reports this message when trying to access /wp-admin/options.php “ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR”.

After some seconds where my site seems idle , I’m asked to pass a reCAPTCHA before to access the public version of the site. Everything seems to go back to normal after I restart my browser, but the changes in the GP hooks aren’t recorded.

I’d be very grateful if somebody could help me.

I must admit the structured data I’m trying to add sometimes passes the Google Structured Data Testing Tool with no errors, but sometimes the same code doesn’t passes that test, not showing where the errors are. I don’t know how to solve it.

Thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

I believe this is due to your hosting blocking that kind of code from being saved in your database.

You can ask them to remove whatever block they have and you should be good to go.

Sergio

Thanks a lot. I spoke to them and it’s been solved.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.