[Resolved] site and dashboard is now unavailable: permission denied

Home Forums Support site and dashboard is now unavailable: permission denied

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    LORI LEBEAU-WALSH

2 sites hosted by goDaddy as managed WP site.
    using a child theme for generate press.
    site 1–updated the main theme to latest one about an hour ago.
    site 2-I did nothing to update
    both sites are now unavailable, started with the site and now the dashboard also.

This is what is online
    Warning: require(/home/content/p3pnexwpnas09_data02/27/2524427/html/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas09_data02/27/2524427/html/wp-settings.php on line 151

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/content/p3pnexwpnas09_data02/27/2524427/html/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5_6/lib/php’) in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas09_data02/27/2524427/html/wp-settings.php on line 151

I do not know if it is goDaddy or the generate press theme (or if it’s a security issue from the WP core version) causing this; main WP version is still 4.7.1— they have to update it

the status on the goDaddy site says: Plugin & Theme status is unavailable due to site customizations
    —so I can’t see what version of GP and GP Premium it’s using, but I did update both on jan 24

GoDaddy is “experiencing unusual call volume”…

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Just found this from about an hour ago: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-line-151-error-_-cant-log-in/

Might be an issue with GoDaddy and the 4.7.2 version WP just pushed out.

LORI LEBEAU-WALSH

it was goDaddy.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad it’s resolved now 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.