[Support request] Since using GP Premium, my ranked keywords have vanished from Google

Home Forums Support Since using GP Premium, my ranked keywords have vanished from Google

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hridoy

Hi,

Some days ago I install the GP Premium on my website. And after that, I saw my some ranked KWs vanished from Google. Needless to say, some of the keywords were in the top #1, #3, #5 of Google’s first page.

And when I do fetch lost pages (pages that have been vanished from Google) in search console, my keywords (lost pages) immediately returns to the previous position.

And again after 2 days, my ranked pages are disappearing from Google. And to return KW to its previous position, have to do fetch in the search console again. Now, I’m tired.

Need a solution right now. I hope I will get the proper solution…

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

The theme itself doesn’t do anything when it comes to search engine ranking/keywords – it’s not able to increase or decrease your rankings. When it comes to themes (any theme), the only thing we can do to help with SEO is make it so your site is as fast as possible.

You’re saying these pages are becoming “lost”? Is your robots.txt file set up properly? Is the site viewable to search engines (Settings > Reading)? Are you using an SEO plugin at all that might be misconfigured?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.