[Support request] simple css Help

Home Forums Support [Support request] simple css Help

Home Forums Support simple css Help

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    muralidharan

Hi

Is there a simple css to highlight color, increase font weight and line height in a particular page, title H1, H2, H3 and Para?

Also, is it conflicting to use simple CSS and Custom CSS plugin

Love GP

best
    Murali

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Murali,

Couple ways to modify those elements for a specific page. You can either find the page id and add it to the CSS, so something like this:

.page-id-xx h1 {
        background-color: #ffffff;
        font-weight: 700;
        line-height: 10px;
    }

Or use the Simple CSS metabox on the page you want to modify, then you don’t need the .page-id-xx selector.

There shouldn’t be conflicts between Simple CSS and Custom CSS but I would recommend to stick with one since they basically do the same thing.

Let me know if this helps.

muralidharan

Thanks Leo, let me try it.

the issue i am facing is i am not able to do any edits in the paragraph though the attribute is H2. 🙁

also where do i find the CSS Metabox. I do find the simple css in the appearance -customise- menu

thanks
    Murali

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

the issue i am facing is i am not able to do any edits in the paragraph though the attribute is H2.

Not sure what you meant? Can you provide a link to your site and let me know what you are trying to change?

All meta box are page specific so they are in the Edit Page screen. Simple CSS meta box should be at the bottom of the page by default.

muralidharan

Hi If I have to change the the alignment of the text of h1,h2,h3 is this the css code i should use?

h1.entry-title [
    text-align: left;
    }

h2.entry-title [
    }

h3.entry-title [
    }

thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

All h1 h2 and h3? Then you shouldn’t need the .entry-title class.

muralidharan

thanks leo

love GP

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.