[Support request] Sideways scrolling

Home Forums Support [Support request] Sideways scrolling

Home Forums Support Sideways scrolling

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    daryl

I’m only in the early stages of creating my website.

Need the portfolio page examples to sideways scroll, as I have far more projects than 6.

And when the user clicks on one of the links I would like the page that opens up and hovers to be able to scroll to the side. I’ve designed a mock up of the type of look I’m going for on the pop up. It’s a portrait page which would all appear on a desktop or tablet(horizontal) or the user would have to scroll to the right side.. for each project there would possibly be upto 4 of these landscape pages, which would load as you scroll to the right. I’d need also some kind of indicator flashing arrow as I’ve seen on other sites. I can upload the page from the indesign document for you to view, but would need advice on whether I recreate this type of layout in generate press pop up (and if so how?) or whether I create a pdf or similar, and whether this would effect the seo?

Thanks
    Daryl

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

There’s nothing in GP that would do that by default.

It sounds like you need a carousel plugin with a lightbox effect. There should be quite a few out there.

Most big slider plugins will also have a carousel option, so it’s worth taking a look at those as well.

Let me know if you need more info 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.