[Resolved] Sider Template’s mobile menu disappears when scrolling

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Sider Template’s mobile menu disappears when scrolling

Home Forums Support Sider Template’s mobile menu disappears when scrolling

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Abel

Whenever I go to my site on my mobile phone and expand the vertical menu and try to scroll up the menu disappears before even making a selection. I would like to scroll up without the menu disappearing. I’ve installed a fresh copy twice and the problem persists. I’ve combed through the forum and have examined the CSS to find the issue, but I have not succeeded. Is there a solution?

https://abelalejandre.com/home/
    Using Sider Template
    GP Premium: 2.1.1
    Theme: 3.1.0

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Abel,

I’m not sure I’m seeing the issue. Can you provide a recording of this occurrence?

Is this for a sticky menu? Let us know.

Abel

Here is an example of what is happening. As you can see in the video, when scrolling down the menu disappears. I tried all the possible combinations for Sticky Navigation, but it did not help with the mobile menu. I decreased the space between each menu item in order to have the whole menu visible and not scroll. I want to add more pages in the sub-menu in which case scrolling won’t allow visitors to see and select the menu items below the viewable screen.

[video src="https://abelalejandre.com/videos/Example.MP4" /]

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

I see.

It’s a conflict between GP’s menu script and the resize of your animated background when the browser’s address bar hides.

You can test this out by temporarily disabling the animated background and check if the menu issue still occurs.

As for resolving the issue, you may have to try using an Off-canvas menu and see if it makes any difference.

Abel

I disabled the plugin “Full Screen Background Images Pro” that I am using at https://abelalejandre.com/home/ but the problem persists.

I tried using the Customize > Layout > Off Canvas Panel and there is no menu present. I tried Slide and Overlay and still no menu.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

I tried using the Customize > Layout > Off Canvas Panel and there is no menu present. I tried Slide and Overlay and still no menu.

You’ll have to assign a menu on Appearance > Menus > Display location for Off-canvas menu to make a menu appear for the off canvas panel. ๐Ÿ˜€

Abel

This is AWESOME, it is exactly what I needed! Thank you!

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Nice one. Is the issue considered resolved?

Let us know if you need further help w/ it.

Abel

The issue is resolved. Thank you.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks for letting us know. No problem. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.