[Support request] Sidebar toggle menu with mobile devices

Home Forums Support [Support request] Sidebar toggle menu with mobile devices

Home Forums Support Sidebar toggle menu with mobile devices

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Emiliano

Hello to everyone!

I’m crafting a new e-commmerce website with GeneretePress (the Premium version) and Elementor Pro. I was wondering whether it is possible to have a sidebar which becomes a sticky toggle icon menu on the left in mobile devices (the icon scrolls down with the content). When the icon is tapped, it shows all the products filters for WooCommerce. I saw this feature in Porto theme for WordPress… that’s the link: http://www.portotheme.com/wordpress/porto/shop1/product-category/electronics/

Thank you in advance for your help!

Emiliano

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Definitely a cool feature. Right now, there’s nothing in the theme that can do this by default unfortunately.

However, there might be some plugins out there that offer that kind of functionality? Maybe on CodeCanyon?

Emiliano

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your quick reply! Is it possible to use the Primary Menu and the Slideout Menu in mobile devices? When I use the Slideout Nav the Primary Nav disappears in mobile devices… is there a way to fix this problem? I would like to have them both.

Thank you!

Emiliano

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

How would the primary nav appear on mobile? Right now the mobile toggle appears in place of the menu items, and the slideout nav opens when you click it.

Emiliano

I thought the primary nav could appear above the slideout nav (as the secondary nav does) having a toggle button on mobile devices. Is that possible?

Thank you again!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Any examples you can point me to? I’m not 100% sure how the primary nav would appear above the slideout nav?

Let me know 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.