[Resolved] Sidebar Stretching Signup Form

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Sidebar Stretching Signup Form

Home Forums Support Sidebar Stretching Signup Form

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andre

Hi all. I have been attempting to figure why in all great things Generate, my right sidebar stretches my signup form. I’ve looked int my signup code and to the best of my knowledge what I created should be copied as is. It’s only when I enter the code into the text widget it stretches and I can’t figure out why looking into the code with an inspector.

Would very much appreciated a closer inspection from someone please.

Thanks a lot.

www.howtobecomeanaffiliatemarketer.com

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Andre,

Are you talking about this sidebar is stretched? https://s14.postimg.org/tsgqs145d/sidebar.jpg
    Looks fine to me?

You can change the Right Sidebar Width in Customizer > Layout > Sidebars if that helps.

Let me know.

Andre

Hi Leo, I’m thinking more like this

https://postimg.org/image/kzwi0tm87/

In comparison it looks much more spaced out height wise on my website.

FYI , I’m on my mobile at the moment so on my mobile the image looks blurry for some reason but the issue is still apparent. I screen grabbed the image from my phone too.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Still not quite sure what you meant as everything looks quite normal to me.

Try changing the Sidebar Width as I mentioned above, or change the Widget Padding.
    Both settings are in Customizer > Layout > Sidebar.

Let me know πŸ™‚

Andre

Hmm, ok. That’s got me a little paranoid now because I’m not sure why that’s happening. Lol, and I’m a bit of a perfectionist so what I’ll do instead is design the layout myself on a draw program and lay it over the signup form. No worries. πŸ™‚ Thanks for your input all the same as usual.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.