[Resolved] Sidebar issues on Woocommerce product pages

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Sidebar issues on Woocommerce product pages

Home Forums Support Sidebar issues on Woocommerce product pages

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Graham

Hi

My set was previously setup and working fine in Woocommerce 2.x, it displayed the Sidebar on the left on all pages. However, I have just now noticed than whenever you look at an actual product page now (since upgrading to Woocommerce 3) the left sidebar disappears and a right sidebar with some fairly default looking widgets in it appears instead. Given that I havent updated any of the layout settings, and updating them now doesnt seem to change anything, can someone please advise me as to how to fix this?

Regards

Graham

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you provide a link to your site? Thanks!

Graham
    Graham

Ive changed the Widgets in the Sidebar now but still cant get it to display on the Left on any of the product pages

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I see the left side bar on the page you linked?

If you are talking about single product page then try changing the single post sidebar layout: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/sidebar-layout/#single-post-sidebar-layout

Graham

All Sidebar options are set to Sidebar/Content but when you look at any individual product (click on any of them) it displays them effectively as Content/Sidebar even though the option still says Sidebar/Content

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Are you adjusting the sidebar layout in the new WooCommerce options in GPP 1.3? Customize > Layout > WooCommerce

Graham

Yes

Graham

Actually, no I wasnt doing it in there as I hadnt seen that option as well. I have changed it in there as well though and its still not fixed it

Graham

And with further adjustments that does now seem to have got it. Its not a menu option I was aware of, and I did have a good look on here to try and sort it before posting, so others may not be as well. Thanks for your help Tom

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem! The WooCommerce add-on is brand new 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.