[Resolved] Sidebar below Headerpicture

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Sidebar below Headerpicture

Home Forums Support Sidebar below Headerpicture

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jenny

Hello together,

is there a possibility without build it with “divs” in every single post, to get a sidebar below the Headerpicture? Like this? https://ibb.co/gyfb9pF

We need this look in every post. πŸ™‚

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Jenny,

I’m not sure what you mean by without build it with β€œdivs” but if it’s about having the layout you’re aiming for:

You should create the hero image through a Block Element – Page Hero so the hero section is placed ABOVE the content and the sidebar. πŸ™‚

I recommend watching this video. πŸ˜€

Jenny

Thank you πŸ™‚ I need a sidebar below the headerpicture & not transparent to fill with the sidebar widgets. Your example is for another problem I think?

How can I explain it better?

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

The video is for showing how Block Element – Page Hero works.

I recommended ​this because you needed the “Header picture” section to be above the sidebar and content meaning you need the Header to be hooked before the main content area.

Block Element – Page Hero effectively does this as it hooks places the layout you’ve made in it, above the main content, making it display on top of the content and the sidebar.

Can you give it a try? Also, can you link us to the site you’re working on to see it’s current layout?

Jenny

You are right πŸ™‚ that solved my problem – Thanks a lot!

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem. Glad you got it sorted. πŸ˜€

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.