[Resolved] Show Secondary Menu On Mobile?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Show Secondary Menu On Mobile?

Home Forums Support Show Secondary Menu On Mobile?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chris

Is there a way to get only my secondary navigation to show on mobile? I’m using my Primary nav to do the trick where the logo is centered in the navigation, so if i try and use that one for mobile, I see the dummy menu item in the list. I also would rather use secondary navigation so that I can customize it further. Is there a way this can be achieved?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Most time the work around would be to use the off canvas panel on mobile only:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/off-canvas-panel-overview/

If that doesn’t work for you any chance you can link us to the site in question?

You can edit the original topic and use the private URL field.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Chris

Well one step forward and three back; now the CSS hack to put the logo between the menu isn’t working anymore; there’s no space around the logo at all. Honestly I might just scrap the idea together and just redesign the menu to play more friendly with the native functions.

Honestly I’d love to see a more supported way of placing menus around the logo in the future if you guys ever have the bandwidth! I guess we can call this one closed, thank you for the reply though!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.