[Resolved] Show Off Canvas Menu only

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Show Off Canvas Menu only

Home Forums Support Show Off Canvas Menu only

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Edwin

I am using the Off Canvas Panel to show in the desktop version and it is working fine on the mobile, but desktop it is not working. When i enable the main menu it is working, but showing both menus.

Thanks

Edwin

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

if you want to only display the Off Canvas Menu toggle on desktop there are a couple of options:

1. Customizer > Layout > Primary Navigation – set the Mobile Menu Breakpoint to a really high value by typing a number in the field eg. 6000

OR

2. Create a new Menu, DO NOT add any menu items to it and assign that to your Primary Navigation.

Edwin

Thanks David. That is working great 🙂

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Cynthia

Hi David – I am trying only show Off Canvas menu on Mobile only. I have that option set to mobile only. I did create a Main Menu and set it to Primary Menu with no items in it. I can see the hamburger on the mobile preview when I have the customization panel open but – I can’t see the hamburger on my actual device.

I have an Android and I cleared the Chrome cache, but the hamburger is still not showing. Hmmmm.

http://cynthiab12.sg-host.com

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Cynthia,

That’s quite strange. The button element for the menu is completely gone from your site’s page source.

Can you open a new topic for this? So you could use the private information text field so we could access y our site to check things on the backend.

Cynthia

Hi Elvin

I woke up this morning, checked my phone and now it all of a sudden is there. Lol! I didn’t do anything since last night. Very strange.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Definitely strange. Glad it got sorted though. Let us know if the issue recurs.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.