[Resolved] Show leftbar on WooCommerce shop page

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Show leftbar on WooCommerce shop page

Home Forums Support Show leftbar on WooCommerce shop page

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MultiTaste

Hi all,

I’m trying to show the Leftbar, Content and Rightbar on my Woocommerce Shop page. Unfortunately I can only see the Content and Rightbar on my Shop page.

On my other Woocommerce pages like My Account, Cart and Checkout page I can see: Leftbar / Content / Rightbar. Except for the Shop page, how can I fix this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

The shop page tells WordPress to use the index.php file, which makes it act like the blog.

So at this time, it uses the blog layout.

However, in the next version (1.2.9) which I’ll be submitting this week, there’s a filter you can add which will tell certain pages (like WooCommerce) to use a different layout.

I’ll update this thread once the update is released with the code to use ๐Ÿ™‚

MultiTaste

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your reply, it is now a week later, is version 1.2.9 already released?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Sorry for the delay – the beta testing has been taking a little longer than expected.

I’ll be uploading 1.2.9 to WP.org today, so hopefully they get to it ASAP.

Of course, if you’d like 1.2.9 beta right now, shoot me an email to support@generatepress.com and I’ll send it over ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.