[Resolved] Show last Post on Homepage or add metadescription to last post view

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Show last Post on Homepage or add metadescription to last post view

Home Forums Support Show last Post on Homepage or add metadescription to last post view

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Patrick

Hello,
    is there a way to have my last vew post to be listed on the startingpage? I know i could go to reading and set up to show my last posts, but then there is no meta infos for searchengins. If I set up a homepage with my last posts on it, it would look the same, but it would have meta infos.

best regards
    Patrick

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

What do you mean by meta infos?

There’s no way to currently display posts on a static page, but you could try a plugin like this: https://wordpress.org/plugins/display-posts-shortcode/

Patrick

Hi Tom,
    thank you for your helb, I will look if it is possible with Shortcode Ultimate which I have already installed. Meta-Info has perhaps a diffrent word in english it is for the search engines.

I have another question regarding Woocommerce. Since the last update I get this error.

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wcloadpersistent_cart() in /www/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-cart-functions.php on line 51

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-cart-functions.php:51) in /www/htdocs/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1178

When I call the homepage again, I’m logged in and it seems to work fine.

Is this something Woocomerce is causing or Generatepress?

best regards
    Patrick

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm it looks like a WooCommerce issue – I’m not experiencing those warnings testing GP with the latest version of WC though.

Which page is it happening on?

Patrick

I heard of others who got that errormessage after automatik wpupdate to 4.1.1 and they are not useing GP so I think it must be Woocommerce.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Good to know – thanks! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.