[Resolved] Should I use generate press for my actual website and my e-commence website

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Should I use generate press for my actual website and my e-commence website

Home Forums Support Should I use generate press for my actual website and my e-commence website

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dylan

I use generate press on my main website and I love it, but im not sure If its is the best option for design, and to create a e-commence store. I know you work for generate press so its likely you will tell me to use generate press, but I hope you can explain why to use generate press for e-comerence or if I should use another theme, and if so? what themes would you recommend? hope to hear from you whenever possible

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

A lot of people use GeneratePress for e-commerce sites. We even have a WooCommerce module specifically designed for WooCommerce.

GP can be used for any kind of sites, including stores 🙂

Dylan

Thank you for the input tom! I do have one more question though, I have this problem When I view my website from dashboard it doesnt look how it does from when I view my website inside of elementor. Do you know what could cause this problem and if you could possibly help me with this. Also could you show me what my website looks like from your point of view. Hope to hear from you whenever possible! My website is https://www.jankiemusic.com

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Can you show me what your site looks like inside Elementor?

Dylan

Here is the url of my homepage inside of elementor:

https://jankiemusic.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=585&action=elementor

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’m not able to see that, as you need to be logged in in order to view the admin area.

Can you show me a screenshot perhaps?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.