[Resolved] Shop page product spacing

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Shop page product spacing

Home Forums Support Shop page product spacing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Scott M

I can’t figure out why the spacing is all screwed up. Looks like the page is using thumbnail images? Things look fine on mobile, but I can’t even find a place on in the customizer to adjust the layout I’m seeing. I’ve gone through deactivating all my plugins one by one and that did not help. Not sure what to do, or if I’m better off creating my own custom shop page and customizing it with Elementor or a block editor.
    Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can disable all plugins except GP Premium to eliminate conflicts from other plugins first?

Let me know 🙂

Scott M

I did, but I had to keep woocommerce on, otherwise navigating to the shop page redirected to the homepage. Currently, only GP Premium and Woocommerce are artivated.

Scott M

I figured it out. In the added css that comes with the theme…. the 30% was keeping the whole product grid at 30% of the available space. I never adjusted that original theme css, so my guess is that not a lot of people are using my theme to make woocommerce sites.

body:not(.single):not(.page) .inside-article,
    .wp-show-posts-inner {
    display: grid;
    grid-template-columns: 100% auto;
    }

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sounds like you may have imported multiple sites without clearing the previous one.

Glad you’ve sorted it now.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.