[Support request] Shop overview on page category columns are too narrow (only on mobile)

Home Forums Support [Support request] Shop overview on page category columns are too narrow (only on mobile)

Home Forums Support Shop overview on page category columns are too narrow (only on mobile)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Marielle

Hi,

On are website there seems to be a problem with the display of category images and description. They are very narrow, no matter what I choose as number of product in column of rows. This is fine on desktop, the problem is on mobile only.
    See attached the view on mobile.
    Shop mobile only
    It’s probably a plugin that causes it but it’s difficult to simulate on mobile view (the mobile example shown is correct, just not on a live mobile)

Any suggestions?

Kind regards,
    Marielle

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

go to Customizer > Layout > Wocoommerce and set the Columns to 1
    Otherwise you have Elementor and GP trying to set the columns

Marielle

Hi David,

Thanks. It does not seem to respond in those settings to 1 column (Customizer > Layout > Wocoommerce). Seems to be overruled by some other plugin. Anything else I could try?

Kind regards, Marielle

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

So the CSS affecting it is coming from the Woocommerce plugin:

2021-11-21_13-00-46

You can see it applying it 48% width, which is using more specific CSS then what Elementor is doing with its width: auto;

You should speak to Elementor about how to fix this. There may be a setting or something that needs changing.

In the meantime you can try adding some CSS to get around it:

.elementor-products-grid ul.products.elementor-grid li.product {
        width: auto !important;
    }
    Marielle

Okay thank you I will contact them!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.