[Resolved] Setup different menus for the page headers

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Setup different menus for the page headers

Home Forums Support Setup different menus for the page headers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Angel

Is it possible to select the menus to use on the different headers we have?

Thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I’m not quite sure what you mean. Can you explain more?

Might also help to your site πŸ™‚

Angel

This is something I got from others themes, so I was wondering if was available on GeneratePress.
    My site is a concept on a paper so not something you want to see. πŸ˜€

What I am asking is, if it is possible to have different menus associated to the different headers.
    This way, when I change the header using the rules, I can also setup different primary, secondary or maybe even sticky menus, for the different pages on my site.
    It would also help rules like: hide secondary menu (or hide primary menu) into the headers and not by page like they are now. It will make easier to setup.

I cannot find anything on the docs or on the options, so I suppose it is more a feature request than a support question.

Thank you for the fast reply.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

It’s never been requested before so I don’t think it will make it into the feature.

If you want different menu on different pages, a plugin like this might help: https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/if-menu/

Angel

Menus are part of the header, so it make sense to be able to modify them when modifying the headers.
    In fact you do allow to change colors on them, so why not the menu selection?

Anyway, your Product, your choices, but for me this is a killer reason to choose another theme on a lot of projects.
    Just leave this somewhere on your list. πŸ˜€

Keep up the good work.

Ángel

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Changing colors is very different than changing menus πŸ™‚

We will definitely consider this if we get more requests from other users.

Angel

The more advanced request will never come from the majority of the users… πŸ™ until they start using them on the competition (this is how I found out).

But thank you for considering.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.