[Support request] set page header video height

Home Forums Support set page header video height

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Steig

Hello,

I’m trying to have a full width page header video that is restricted in height. It seems like the various settings I’m using always makes the video cover the entire screen.

Thanks!

GeneratePress 1.3.46
    GP Premium 1.3
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Set the top/bottom padding will determine the height of the element as long as the fullscreen option isn’t set.

Let me know 🙂

Steig

I’m attempting to modify this, but it’s not as straight forward as I’d hope, because I’m trying to use Youtube as the hosting platform with the instructions I’ve found in other threads on this support forum.

As I fiddle with this, I’m noticing my menus are floating right instead of staying contained where I thought they would and my logo is centered no matter what settings I put in.

site header

Any ideas? I’d like the logo & menus to stay within that white box. Logo to the left and menus on the right. Video should be playing behind all that.

Steig

I can see my screenshot didn’t come through. Apparently dropbox doesn’t allow public links to files any longer. Looking for a solution.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Are you able to provide a link to your site?

Steig

Can I send that to you via the contact us link on your website?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

For sure. Send it through account issue and mention this topic 🙂

Steig

I’ve sent it through. I’ve pulled *all* settings from simple css and also reset all generatepress settings to see if that would reset things with no change at least to the logo/menu section.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.