[Resolved] Set height of featured image

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Set height of featured image

Home Forums Support Set height of featured image

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Todd

I have a two-part question, but I think I have the first part answered.

1. I would like to have the featured image displayed on the front page, but not on the single post page. It appears the following code will make that happen, but I am not sure if I need to change the code to make second part of my question work.
    .page-header-image-single {
    display: none;
    }

2. I would like to control the size of the featured image on the front page of the blog. I want to set a max-height and max-width, and I think I also want to be able to control the actual height of the image. The images now show up very large and I find them to large to scroll through conveniently, so I have temporarily disabled them. I think I can use to following CSS, but I am missing the callout for the image on the front page. Everything I have tried has had no effect on the size of the image.
    max-height: 100%
    max-width: 100%
    height: 300px

So far in the blog process I have not purchased any of the add-ons, so I am making my modifications through CSS.

Thanks for the great theme and support site.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

1. That’s the correct code 🙂

2. Your best bet here is our Blog add-on – it allows you to resize the post images to your liking. It also truly resizes them instead of just using CSS. CSS will make it look smaller, but the same large image still has to the load.

Let me know if you need more info!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.