[Resolved] Set featured image does not work

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Set featured image does not work

Home Forums Support Set featured image does not work

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Giovanni van Heusden

When I click Set featured image, I go to the image library, I then click the image I want, but then it doesn’t appear in the box and also not on the website.

I have already made the site on a testlocation and it works fine.

Giovanni van Heusden

Hi,

I bought the GP premium pack. Also the Page Header feature doesn’t seem to work. I can’t figure it out.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

I released a new version of GP Premium last night which should fix this issue.

Can you update and let me know?

Thanks!

Giovanni van Heusden

Hi,
    Well I worked around it a bit and got the result.

Were do I download the new version of GP Premium?

Thanks

Giovanni van Heusden

It still doesn’t work. Please have a look http://www.peaceandjusticeinitiative.org

I have worked around it so it displays the image, but now it is not reponsive. The Menu bar disappears when the size gets smaller.

This is with the child theme. When I set the parent theme, the responsive menu works, but the footer is not visable. I realy don’t have a clue.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Remove this line for your child theme style.css file:

@import url(../generatepress/style.css);

Then it should all work well ๐Ÿ™‚

Giovanni van Heusden

Thanks, this works!

But still I can’t set the featured images, or the Page Header Image without the Page Header Content workaround. In the Content I put a space, then >check use image >top/bottom padding 190 px

Thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Are you using the latest version of GP Premium? I specifically fixed the Featured Image bug in that version.

You can update via your Dashboard if you’ve activated your email (http://generatepress.com/knowledgebase/install-activate-addons/#activate).

Or you can update manually by downloading the new version and overwriting the files via FTP.

Giovanni van Heusden

Thanks for your replies.

I have updated to 1.2.2. but the Page Header Image still is not visible on the page, it is visible on the Page Header Image Preview. Also futured image is also not working. The image doesn’t even show in the preview. I have an example of a test site where it all works, I can send it to you but it is behind a password.

Thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The latest GP Premium version is 1.2.3.

You can send me details to support@generatepress.com if you like ๐Ÿ™‚

Giovanni van Heusden

It works! (I disabled a couple of plugins also, before I got it working)

Thanks for you support!

I have another quick question, maybe you know it right away:

I have installed the facebook likebox plugin. It work fine when I am logged in facebook, but when I am logged out it disappears. Is this the setting in facebook or can I change some settings in GP?
    Thanks again!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, can’t think of anything in GP that would do that – you may have to ask the developer of that plugin.

Giovanni van Heusden

Ok thank, I will look into that.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.