[Support request] Seller Theme product page questions

Home Forums Support [Support request] Seller Theme product page questions

Home Forums Support Seller Theme product page questions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Steve

Hi,

I would like to make a few adjustments to the product pages on the Seller theme (woocommerce).

I would like to remove the tabs for “Description”, “Additional information” and “Reviews”. Then I’d like to have the content for “Additional information” and “Reviews” appear below the Description. Also would like to remove the title for “Description” and “Additional information” but keep the title for “Reviews”.

I don’t even need the short description. If I could display the main description starting below the product title, that would be ideal. And then have the Buy Now button appear above the “Reviews” section.

Please advise.

Thanks,
    Steve

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Unfortunately GP (any themes) has very little control over the single products page.

The tabs functionality is also controlled by WooCommerce as well:
    https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/editing-product-data-tabs/

Your request would require some custom development to modify the single product template from WooCommerce or create your own single product template.

Steve

Understood. Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

try this PHP Snippet:

add_action( 'woocommerce_after_single_product_summary', 'removing_product_tabs', 2 );
    function removing_product_tabs(){
        remove_action( 'woocommerce_after_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_output_product_data_tabs', 10 );
        add_action( 'woocommerce_after_single_product_summary', 'get_product_tab_templates_displayed', 10 );
    }
    function get_product_tab_templates_displayed() {
        wc_get_template( 'single-product/tabs/description.php' );
        wc_get_template( 'single-product/tabs/additional-information.php' );
        comments_template();
    }
    add_filter( 'woocommerce_product_description_heading', '__return_null' );
    add_filter('woocommerce_product_additional_information_heading', '__return_null' );
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.