[Resolved] Seeking GP freelancers and/or agencies

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Seeking GP freelancers and/or agencies

Home Forums Support Seeking GP freelancers and/or agencies

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Eric

I hope it’s OK to post this here. This question is more for the community, but if any GP moderators have recommendations, I would greatly appreciate them too. If this is not a welcome post here, I sincerely apologize in advance!

I have 2 jobs. My full-time job is as a lead web developer for an advertising agency with some pretty big clients. I also work part-time for a small development firm, who builds sites for small businesses. In both jobs, I only use GeneratePress and GP products (basically anything that Tom and his team creates is good by me).

I need help. We have too much work coming in and not enough resources to get it done. I would love to meet some people in this community with the following skills:

• Extensive experience with GeneratePress/GP Premium/GenerateBlocks, etc.
    • Strong CSS skills
    • JavaScript and/or PHP is a plus (but not a deal breaker)
    • Know your way around PhotoShop (we have designers already, so just good working knowledge)
    • Preferably US based, even better if you’re in Michigan (easier to work with due to time-zones & some of our clients prefer local vendors)

If you want to post a link to a portfolio site, I can contact you that way. Or if you want to be more discreet, you can email me at eric@youmaintain.com (this is my personal email, not connected with either company I work for).

We’re really interested in connecting with either agencies, or people who are dedicated to freelancing. We’ve had bad experiences with job hoppers who only freelance temporarily, then disappear.

Thank you so much!
    Eric

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

we’ll leave this topic open for users to see. And ill share a link to the GP designers ๐Ÿ™‚

Eric

Thank you David!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Eric,

I’ve sent you a message ๐Ÿ™‚

bibou720

Hi Leo

How can I contact you ??

Thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    bibou720

I’ve sent you an email.

Thank you

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.