[Support request] Sections with left- or right-aligned background

Home Forums Support [Support request] Sections with left- or right-aligned background

Home Forums Support Sections with left- or right-aligned background

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sebastian

Hi,

I use sections with a background color on my frontpage. I would appreciate if I could additionally place an image on the right or left side of the section, with no border around the image.

Saying this, the section would ideally have the height of the image and I am still able to place text next to it (right or left side).

Best,
    Sebastian

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can link us to the site in question?

You can use the private information field.

Also, if this is a newly built page, I would recommend using the containers block in GenerateBlocks instead of Sections as it’s an outdated module and will no longer receive updates.

Let me know 🙂

Sebastian

Hey Leo,

thanks for your kind support.

I’ve used the private information field and shared my site.

I’m talking about the first “section”, with the image of the woman on the left side.

Thanks for your support.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Thank you for providing the details.

I’ve checked the site and as Leo recommended, it’s best to start using the containers block in GenerateBlocks instead of Sections as it’s an outdated module and will no longer receive updates.

The best solution for the section w/ the issue is to change the HTML structure of its content to make it display properly. You’ll have to write the HTML code in a way where the section will display a column layout.

This is quite tedious to do, hence, we recommend GenerateBlocks Container and Grid Blocks over Sections module.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.