I’m transferring a site from domain.com to sub.domain.com.
In this process I’m moving the site from an old LAMP stack ( PHP 5.4/MySQL 5.6 to PHP 7.3/MariaDB/5.5 )
My transfer process has me:
1. Exporting the DB
2. Globally modifying the domain.com to sub.domain.com
3. Globally modifying the /server/home/path/ to /nwe/server/home/path/
4. Importing the DB into the new server
5. Checking all license keys are good.
I’ve verified the database transfer is exactly correct.
The resulting issues from this process are:
1. GeneratePress sections are not present
2. Widgets are not registered
The sections data is present in the original DB and in the transferred DB
The GeneratePress license key in both sites is valid and registered.
What could be the reason the wp_postmeta is not working in the sub.domain.com site?