[Resolved] Sections and shortcodes-ultimate

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Sections and shortcodes-ultimate

Home Forums Support Sections and shortcodes-ultimate

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Anatoliy

Hello. When using the plug-in (shortcodes-ultimate) and add-on (Sections) are no longer supported by columns. This problem addon or plugin? Columns not work only with add-on Sections.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Sections is brand new, so there’s bound to be some issues.

I noticed the shortcode issue last night and released Sections 0.2 and GP Premium 1.2.1.

Can you make sure you got the update?

Thanks!

Anatoliy

I have version 1.2.9.2. There must be another version?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That’s the theme version – you’re looking for updates to GP Premium or Generate Sections (whichever one you have installed).

Anatoliy

Yes, GP Premium or Generate Sections, i have version 1.2.1

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Can you possibly send me temporary admin access to support@generatepress.com so I can take a better look?

Let me know πŸ™‚

Anatoliy

By the way, there is another bug, if you disable the profile wordpress disable visual editor, in the sections stops working insert shortcodes and switching between visual editor and html. Can I opt out in the sections of the visual editor by default, or that when you edit sections By default, only html editor (in some cases, switching manually sometimes leads to a change in the rules of html)?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The shortcodes seem to be working inside Sections, they just have some HTML between them making the live columns display poorly. Have you tried removing the added HTML? Does it get re-added?

When the Visual Editor is turned off, it will be turned off inside Sections as well. I’m making some changes now so there’s no errors when the Visual Editor is turned off, and the sections will display the regular textarea with the toolbar.

Let me know πŸ™‚

Anatoliy

Shortcodes inside sections work, do not work exactly the column shortcodes. Why do I need to change the html if outside sections shortcodes works fine. Problem is in sections.

When disabled WordPress visual editor, the sections are still displayed two positions (visual and html), but between them there is no switch (not working), and most importantly, do not insert shortcodes.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

1. Fixed this issue

2. Working on this right now. Making repeatable WYSIWYG editors is ridiculously difficult unfortunately and wp_editor() doesn’t allow itself to be repeatable, so I have to mimic the editor using HTML instead of the function. This makes it so the core editor and the Sections editors don’t work exactly the same.

I’m going to release an update today that fixes #1 and a couple other issues.

The fix for #2 will come after, but hopefully it won’t be long.

Thanks!

Anatoliy

Thanks!

2. Is it possible to just make sure that in the sections by default displays html editor, for example, is now the default visual editor shows whether you can do the opposite?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Been trying, but it’s proving difficult.

I’ve contacted another developer to try and help me fix this, so hopefully I hear back soon and we can get the editors working perfectly.

That being said, this upcoming update should definitely help quite a bit πŸ™‚

Thanks!

Anatoliy

Thank you. Like all works. πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Awesome! I have someone working on it right now to improve it even further πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The next version works with shortcodes ultimate now πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.