[Resolved] Sections and floating of FooGallery

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Sections and floating of FooGallery

Home Forums Support Sections and floating of FooGallery

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ramona Wachten

Hi,

1. using the Editor with Sections in the backend, I cannot change to “Visuell” Editor.. If I choose “Visuell”, one line added into the Text/Editor:

<span style=”display: inline-block; width: 0px; overflow: hidden; line-height: 0;” data-mce-type=”bookmark” class=”mce_SELRES_start”></span>

2. I am using the FooGallery. The Galleries should float (left/right alternately), but after an Update it doesn`t work anymore.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

This is a bug in WP 4.9 and GPP 1.5.3. We have it fixed in GPP 1.5.4 and will be releasing that today.

Until then you can use Chrome – it works fine.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I just released GPP 1.5.4 which fixes this.

Thanks!

Ramona Wachten

Hi,

many thanks 🙂 The Editor now works fine 🙂

But

2. I am using the FooGallery. The Galleries should float (left/right alternately), but after an Update it doesn`t work anymore.

is unchanged. Before the Update the Text was floating right and left (alternately) from the individually pictures. Now the Pictures are above.. I can choose at the FooGallery whether they float left, center or right but in Frontend nothings happens.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Might want to ask FooGallery’s support to check on that as it’s their CSS that’s giving the style.

I do see this coming from them which is aligning the picture to center:

.foogallery.fg-thumbnail, .foogallery.fg-thumbnail.fg-center {
        text-align: center;
    }
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.