[Resolved] Section Add-On: Create 3 Column Split AND 1/3 – 2/3 Split

Home Forums Support Section Add-On: Create 3 Column Split AND 1/3 – 2/3 Split

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    wm1

Is there a way to create a 3 column split within one of the Section Add-Ons?
    Similarly, is there a way to create a split of a Section Add-On with 1/3 width column on one side and a 2/3 width column on the other side?

THANKS!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

You can use our Lightweight Grid Columns plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/lightweight-grid-columns/

That will allow you to create any combination of columns inside your content/sections.

Let me know if you need more info 🙂

wm1

So this is what the code looks like.

Just used the default 50%, 50% Table, 100% Mobile option. For both columns. On the second column I checked the box that said this is the last column.

Content on page is just one piece of content above each other like a normal page. No columns. Below is code as it appears.
    [lgc_column grid=”50″ tablet_grid=”50″ mobile_grid=”100″ last=”false”]COLUMN 1 CONTENT HERE[/lgc_column]

[lgc_column grid=”50″ tablet_grid=”50″ mobile_grid=”100″ last=”true”]COLUMN 2 CONTENT HERE[/lgc_column]

What should I do differently?

THANKS!

Jean

This is odd, here in forums is working normal. But you can try with unsemantic grid:

<div class="grid-container">
      <div class="grid-50">
    Your content 1
      </div>
      <div class="grid-50">
    Content 2
      </div>
    </div>
    wm1

When I posted before looks like it actually worked on my posting. Meaning it did not show the code but the code works properly here in this post, just not on my page??

Here is the code again. I am not sure how to paste the code to show you the code without the code actually functioning. So it is possible the code will not show again.

[lgc_column grid="50" tablet_grid="50" mobile_grid="100" last="false"]COLUMN 1 CONTENT HERE[/lgc_column]

[lgc_column grid="50" tablet_grid="50" mobile_grid="100" last="true"]COLUMN 2 CONTENT HERE[/lgc_column]
    wm1

In the latest post. It is doing what it is doing on my page. One column content above another. When I pasted it in the post this last time I selected the code and pressed the “code” button above the comment area.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The forums want to parse shortcodes, it’s super annoying.

Can you link me to the page where the columns aren’t working?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.