[Support request] Secondary Navigation Typography Settings Not Being Applied

Home Forums Support [Support request] Secondary Navigation Typography Settings Not Being Applied

Home Forums Support Secondary Navigation Typography Settings Not Being Applied

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kelly

Hi Tom,

I noticed that my secondary navigation typography has stopped applying the setting. The secondary navigation now defaults to the primary navigation typography which I can adjust without any issues. I disabled my child theme and tried using just the main Generate Press, but still same issue. I have the latest versions of the theme and premium add-ons. I’ve also tried disabling and enabling the premium plugin. I am at a loss at the moment.

Thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Kelly,

Can you double check your GP and GP Premium versions and let me know?

What happens when you try changing your Secondary Navigation font? Nothing at all?

Kelly

I have GeneratePress 1.3.41 (using a child theme) and GP Premium 1.2.92

I upgraded to WordPress 4.7 hoping that might fix it, but still happening.

Nothing happens with the secondary navigation typography settings. They default to the primary navigation settings.

I have tried by disabling the child theme thinking there might be some CSS interference, but no luck. Not sure exactly when it started, but within the last 5 days or so.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm not experiencing that on this end. Can you possibly send me temporary admin details?: https://generatepress.com/contact/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.