[Resolved] Secondary Navigation Float Right

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Secondary Navigation Float Right

Home Forums Support Secondary Navigation Float Right

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Daniel

Hello my friends
    I hope you’re doing great
    In the situation below there is a little bug:
    when I set “Use Navigation as Heder” and
    when I use Secondary Navigation location: Float Right (That is below primary Header)
    -> Secondary Navigation wrap will not be full width and it will be messy like this screenshot: https://snipboard.io/hHYSRI.jpg
    Note that: this issues is both for LTR and RTL sites
    Thank you

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Nice find! In this case, what layout are you trying to achieve? Where should the secondary navigation go?

Daniel

Hi again
    Thanks a lot for your reply
    Please look at this picture: https://snipboard.io/CvlG8E.jpg
    In this situation, When I use float Left, It is OK
    But the problem is just when I Use Float Right Option

The secondary Navigation is going to be Below Primary Navigation and have float right option in your settings. (https://snipboard.io/hHYSRI.jpg)

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’m not sure floating it is the right call when using the Navigation as your header. What if you just keep it set to below the header, then align the text to the right?

Daniel

Hi again
    Thanks for your reply
    In the situation you’ve mentioned. It’s Ok. If I don’t use “Navigation as header”, Everything is good.
    But the problem is just when using the Navigation as header + secondary navigation below/above primary navigation + float right <-

For Both RTL and LTR sites:
    Navigation as header + secondary navigation below primary navigation + float right => Messy (and needs to be fixed)
    Navigation as header + secondary navigation below primary navigation + float Left => Nice and OK
    Navigation as header + secondary navigation above primary navigation + float right => Messy (and needs to be fixed)
    Navigation as header + secondary navigation above primary navigation + float Left => Nice and OK

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The issue is combining a floated secondary navigation along with the Navigation as Header.

“Float Right” and “Float Left” is meant to work while inside the default header. If that header doesn’t exist, those options should ideally be hidden. I’ll look at doing that.

Instead of floating at all, you’re better off setting the location to below the header, then using the alignment options to move the items to the left or right.

Daniel

Hi My Friend
    I just found out
    Thanks a lot for your great support and complete explanation
    Have a great day ahead

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thanks! You too 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.