[Resolved] Secondary nav only on selected pages

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Secondary nav only on selected pages

Home Forums Support Secondary nav only on selected pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Carlos Paramio

I found a couple of topics where you explain how to make secondary nav visible only on certain pages, with this CSS:

.secondary-navigation {
    display: none;
    }
    .page-id-93 .secondary-navigation {
    display: block;
    }

But I’d like it to be visible in like 30 pages (that belong to a single service)
    So call me lazy but don’t see the point of getting the page id of each one and then add it to the code…

I know the Display Widgets plugin could do that easyly for me but would prefer to put the secondary nav below the main menu instead in the sidebar.

Maybe playing with the Disable Elements add-on? Any ideas?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

If the navigation will be shown more than hidden, then the Disable Elements add-on is definitely the way to go as you can disable it on select pages.

Carlos Paramio

Oohhh it’s Friday and you need to recharge your powers, mighty wizard.

Don’t like that solution either, I know how to edit a batch of pages in a row, but what if someday I add another page and forget to Disable the sec. nav?

I’m more for adding the page-id so I have the work done at once and forget about it. It’s not too much looking for 30 pages id, I can live through that.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Yea unfortunately those are the only two options – either Disable Elements or using CSS – can’t even really think of another option? 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.